Full day Excursion to Cotigao jungle + Goan meal
Discover the lush green side to Goa as we take you on a trip deep into Goa’s wildlife reserve. Take a walk amidst a dark canopy of trees while trickling brooks and the occasional shrill cry of the great pied hornbill keep you company. For bird lovers expect to see grey-headed bulbuls, white-bellied blue flycatchers, Wynaad laughing thrush and rufous babblers dart around the trees.
Climb up to a tree house that’s 82 feet high, situated over one of the reserves many watering holes. The climb up to the top isn’t for the faint hearted but once on top; the views of the vast forest canopy are exhilarating. If patience is your virtue and luck is a friend, you might even be able to spot a wild boar or an antelope making its way around the forest. This moist deciduous forest reserve is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna so keep your eyes and ears open.
We return to the beautiful and quiet Talpon beach for a typical Goan meal. Sit by the gleaming white sands watching the waves break a steady rhythm on the shore while you get served fresh fish from the sea and steaming hot rice that’s a staple food grown around villages.
- 5 hours
- Visit the butterfly garden (deer and snakes) (additional charge)
- Trip to tree house
- Swim in a sweet water creek (Seasonal)
-Pick up and drop from and to the villa
-Entry to the cotigao wildlife sanctuary
-Lunch (no drinks included)
Essentials advised: running shoes, Hats/caps, swim change, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, and camera.
- We provide you with a picnic basket to encourage you to stalk up for the trip the next day. Water/soft drinks, eatables, packed breakfast.
- All our excursions are dependent on current weather conditions. Kindly consult with us before choosing your excursion.
- Children below the age of 2 are not permitted.
Price per head: 800
Lunch/Meal: A simple goan meal.